06 Aug Gymnasium Usage By-Laws
By direction of the NBSLSC Board of Management the following By-laws will apply at all times:
- The gymnasium is for financial gym members only. You may be requested by Club Officers to confirm this status.
- Members are not to bring non-members into the gym.
- Appropriate footwear must be worn at all times – Bare feet, thongs, etc. are a safety risk.
- Shirts or singlets must be word when training. Wet costumes and sandy shoes prohibited.
- Towels must be used at all times when training – Please wipe down equipment after you have finished.
- Weights must be replaced on racks after use and other equipment returned to correct area. Please be considerate of other users.
- Personal bags to be placed in designated area.
- Competitor training times will be indicated – This may preclude general usage at these times.
- Cadets (U15) are not permitted in gym – Unless under direct supervision of a designated coach.
- Members who hold membership at North Bondi and other affiliated clubs, or who have applied to transfer to compete for other clubs, may continue to use the Gymnasium facilities as individuals, but may not introduce competitor members of other clubs for the purpose of using club facilities unless those persons are expressly permitted to do so by prior decision of the Board of Management.
- The rowing training equipment in the boat shed is for the use only of selected or trainee boat crew members of North Bondi crews in training and not for general members unless permission is granted by motion passed at a BOM meeting.
- All members using audio equipment (e.g. personal devices or gym music system) should be respectful of other gym users.
This facility is provided for use by all gym paying members, please respect other users and the equipment.
Any members disobeying these rules will forfeit their Gymnasium access immediately and may result in disciplinary action and or potential suspension of membership.