1) Download the pool swim certificate at http://northbondisurfclub.com/download/nipper_documents/2019_-_2020/Pool-Proficiency-Certificate.pdf
2) Have your child’s swim coach complete the attached OR
Attend North Bondi pool proficiency swim on Saturday, 27 July between 10.15 am and 12.15 pm at Tivoli Swim School, Kambala school (only if your swim coach won’t sign off)
3) Email completed swim certificate (U8’s to U14’s only) to email@example.com
4) All new members will also need to email a copy of their birth certificate as proof of age to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that all attachments are only to be sent when you do the online registration between Sunday, 28 July to Friday, 30 August and will need to be saved in the following way:
* LASTNAME.FIRSTNAME_SWIM (e.g. SMITH.JOHN_SWIM)
* LASTNAME.FIRSTNAME_BIRTH (e.g. SMITH.JOHN_BIRTH)
IF ATTACHMENTS ARE NOT SAVED AND SENT IN THE ABOVE FORMAT THEY WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AND YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL NOT BE APPROVED.
Registrations will open on Sunday, 28 July 2019 and close on Friday, 30 August. Please note registrations WILL NOT be accepted outside these dates.
Please note that all existing members will be renewed, provided you have completed ALL steps prior to close of registration on Friday, 30 August.
ONLINE RENEWAL AND SWIM/ BIRTH CERTIFICATES MUST BE DONE AT THE SAME TIME YOU COMPLETE STEP 2 BELOW
1) Have you completed point 3 above and (point 4 if required)? If not, do so now!
2) If so, complete online renewal WITH PAYMENT at https://members.sls.com.au
3) All renewals / new memberships MUST be done ONLINE. Every nipper is required to have their own Surfguard account (SLSA requirement).
Please DO NOT SET UP FAMILY accounts.
Under no circumstances will your membership be renewed/accepted without a signed copy of your pool swim proficiency certificate.
Draft Nipper Calendar:
The North Bondi Nipper season will commence on Sunday, 20 October and conclude on Sunday, 15 March. A DRAFT (subject to change) calendar can be found by following this link.